Digital Engravers Ltd is proud to introduce a new Doctor Blade for gravure printers in Bangladesh, manufactured by our partner Daetwyler Swisstec AG, Switzerland. Named "IBOSTAR", this coated doctor blade was particularly developed for packaging-gravure printing. When standard doctor blades can no longer meet requirements, IBOSTAR is the ideal solution with great cost-performance ratio.
IBOSTAR is flexible and can be produced in various hardness levels, depending on specifications. This ensures a very clean scraping performance throughout the entire printing process. Additional advantages of IBOSTAR:
· Corrosion protection over the entire width of the Doctor Blade
· Reduction of Runs
· Avoidance of formation of striations
· Sharper contrasts
· Less toning and higher operating life
· very well-suited for lacquers
· Gentle on the cylinder
Digital Engravers Ltd is the exclusive supplier of all Daetwyler Swisstec AG products in Bangladesh. Please feel free to contact us if you have in questions regarding our products and services. Thank you.
Digital Engravers Ltd was invited to attend the event "DSCOOP 2014" hosted by HP Indigo at Bali, Indonesia from 11th to 13th of June 2014. We were provided with in-depth tour of HP's current and upcoming line of Offset Digital Press machines, and we are proud to announce that we signed up for HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press, and we are very excited to be a part of HP Indigo family.
Digital Engravers Ltd is proud to announce the addition of new machineries in our cylinder manufacturing facility, intended to minimize cylinder preparation time and improve quality. The list of new machineries we have added to our collection are as follows:
1. Two Copper Tanks were installed in our factory and have been active since 20th of May 2014, and it has led to an increase in our copper plating capacity and speed.
2. One Dynamic Horizontal Cylinder Balancing Machine from SCHENK is in active operation now, helping us check and improve the quality of our cylinders at a faster rate than was possible before.
3. One Cylinder Finishing Machine (CFM) in our grinding section that has helped drastically improve our cylinder polish quality.
We are proud of the improvements these new machines have made to our operation capabilities and our end products, and we will continue to strive for perfection in gravuring. Thank you for your continuous support.
Digital Engravers Ltd.’s success is in direct relation to the commitment, expertise and knowledge that our leadership team brings to its work. Our skills spring from broad experience and a diversity of backgrounds, which means fresh and varied perspectives managing every client project.
Our experienced and successful management team is committed to your needs.
Our Impression Rollers are manufactured using the latest gravuring machines available anywhere in the world, and hence we are quick and efficient.Read more >>
Our engineers are highly trained and experienced, closely familiar with our product and the technology required to produce them.Read more >>
Our objective is to achieve excellence, to provide our clients with the best, and to remain pioneers in the field of rotogravuring in Bangladesh.Read more >>